ArtInsight engages specialists and professionals with existent experience for insightful debate and discussion. Speakers are chosen based not only on experience, but also on the ability to actively engage in new topics relevant to attendees.
Previous speakers have included:
- Auction house specialists such as Philippe Garner (Christie’s), Paul Hewitt (Christie’s), Abha Housego (Saffronart), Dr Amin Jaffer (Christie’s), William MacDougall (MacDougall’s Auction House), Jonathan Stone (Christie’s), Jo Vickery (Sotheby’s) and Roxane Zand (Sotheby’s).
- Gallerists such as Stephen Friedman (Stephen Friedman Gallery), Michael Hoppen (Michael Hoppen Gallery), Rose Issa (Rose Issa Gallery), Elisabeth Lalouschek (October Gallery), Nicholas Logsdail (Lisson Gallery) and Graham Steele (White Cube).
- Artists such as Eric Fong, Jitish Kallat, Sea Hyun Lee, Ahmed Mater, Sheng Qi and Douglas White.
- Collectors & Patrons such as Alia Al-Senussi, Robert Devereux, Saeb Eigner, Maryam Eisler, Richard Greer, Amrita Jhaveri, Sylvain Levy, Lekha & Anupam Poddar and Michael Wilson.
- Curators & Museum Professionals such as Dr Ziba Ardalan (Parasol Unit), Simon Groom (Director, Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art), Jessica Morgan (Tate), Dr Venetia Porter (British Museum), Brett Rogers (Director, The Photographer’s Gallery) and Gabriela Salgado (Independent curator).
- Academics, Authors & Commentators such as Louisa Buck (The Art Newspaper), Dr Nirmalya Kumar (London Business School), Dr Clare McAndrew (Independent art economist) and Dr Julian Stallabrass (Courtauld).