- Sky Lounge- City Inn Hotel Westminster. Expert speakers from the art market covering all aspects of collecting photography. Executive lunch and drinks reception is included.
- VIP pass to Photo-London (May 18-26)
- Free tickets/access to London’s leading photography fair
- VIP Private View pre-reception (from 4pm on May 17th)
- Invitation to VIP Evening Reception (May 17th)
- Bespoke collector’s tour (May 21st)
- Photography Auctions: Visits to pre-viewings + Photography auctions (May 16th Sotheby’s/ May 17th Christies)
- including personalized tour of pre-views by auction house staff.
- Photography Collector’s Guide + sample copies of key photography publications
- ArtTactic Research Report on Richard Prince (value:£150)
- Roger Hargreaves: Editor, The Journal of Photography and Culture / International Photography Curator: Smithsonian (Washington) /Scottish National Portrait Gallery / National Portrait Gallery (London) / Former Head of Education & Photography Curator at National Portrait Gallery (London)
- Philippe Garner: International Head of Photography: Christie’s / Organiser of historic first Photography Auction (1971)
- Lindsey Stewart: Leading Photography Consultant: advising major international institutions and private collectors including: the V&A, Christie’s / Heritate Lottery Fund, Axa Art Insurance, etc. / Former Head of Photography Department: Christie’s (London)
- Michael Hoppen: Founder & Director: Michael Hoppen